Lakeland Hometown Properties welcomes Chris Benton as she has transferred from another office. Chris has been a REALTOR® now since 2014 and has a passion to educate and walk people through the process of buying or selling a home. We are super excited to have her at our office and know she will do a terrific job!
Here is a little information about Chris:
- I was born in Attleboro Massachusetts on February 23rd 1967
- My legal name that I was born with is Christine Rachel Collins
- I moved to Lakeland in 1983 when I was a junior in high school
- I graduated from Lake Gibson High School in June of 1985
- Went to Polk Community College for Real Estate
- I have two children Easton William Benton who is 13 years old and Cason Michael Benton who is 11 years old
- I went into banking right out of high school. I then was employed at Lakeland based Publix Super Markets, Inc. in their accounting Dept and quickly got promoted to their Real Estate Department
- In November of 2014 I got my real estate license and started selling right away!
Chris specializes in residential real estate and she can be reached at: 863.640.7447 or Cb@wearelakeland.com.